Augsburg is located in the south of Germany close to Munich. The town is famous for its historical center and the number of leisure facilities nearby.
Since 1993 the IVF-center in Augsburg has done successful work in sterility treatment.
The IVF center Augsburg offers the following services:
- controlling of menstrual cycle
- homologous insemination
- IVF, ICSI, TESA/MESA (in cooporation with andrologists) incl. blastocyst culture (optionally)
- Assisted hatching (laser performed)
- Cryoconservation of PN-stage oocytes
For treatment a competent English speaking physican and staff is at your disposal.
How to administer sterility therapy in Augsburg:
First it is important to comfirm a diagnosis. To save costs and time, it is convenient to send us relevant findings via fax or mail (e.g. documents of former treatments).
Planning and performing sterility-treatment:
- Make an appointment (telephone or email)
- Gonadotropin stimulation and ultrasound contol (could also be done by any gynaecologist in your hometown)
- Follicle punction (oocyte retrievment) in Augsburg
- Embryo transfer in Augsburg
You can undertake the needed investigation (e.g. pregnancy test) in your hometown.
For further information don´t hesitate to contact us under: firstname.lastname@example.org