Augsburg is located in the south of Germany close to Munich. The town is famous for its historical center and the number of leisure facilities nearby.
Since 1993 the IVF-center in Augsburg has done successful work in sterility treatment.
The IVF center Augsburg offers the following services:
- controlling of menstrual cycle
- homologous insemination
- IVF, ICSI, TESA/MESA (in cooporation with andrologists) incl. blastocyst culture (optionally)
- Assisted hatching (laser performed)
- Cryoconservation of PN-stage oocytes
For treatment a competent English speaking physican and staff is at your disposal.
How to administer sterility therapy in Augsburg:
First it is important to comfirm a diagnosis. To save costs and time, it is convenient to send us relevant findings via fax or mail (e.g. documents of former treatments).
Planning and performing sterility-treatment:
1. Make an appointment (telephone or email)
2. Gonadotropin stimulation and ultrasound contol (could also be done by any gynaecologist in your hometown)
3. Follicle punction (oocyte retrievment) in Augsburg
4. Embryo transfer in Augsburg
You can undertake the needed investigation (e.g. pregnancy test) in your hometown.
For further information don´t hesitate to contact us under: email@example.com